Faly update

Goggles

Thought I would post some updated pics of my Faly. Let's try to keep this post civil....in light of recent Faly posts!!
One picture relaxed colors and the other as he noticed the camera in his face.
October 22, 2011-1.jpg
October 22, 2011.jpg

I have a Raiden/Nala male also. His name is Razr. (tried to keep the R theme going) I also got a cpl of Raiden females from him & nala.

Drews got the best falys. He really helped me by expanding my bloodline by adding the Raiden blood. I cant wait I should have some Razr offspring next spring.

I love your guy! Isnt it nice when we can appreciate each others beautiful animals.

I have a Raiden/Nala male also. His name is Razr. (tried to keep the R theme going) I also got a cpl of Raiden females from him & nala.

Drews got the best falys. He really helped me by expanding my bloodline by adding the Raiden blood. I cant wait I should have some Razr offspring next spring.

I love your guy! Isnt it nice when we can appreciate each others beautiful animals.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Drew. Whether I'm making a purchase or just stopping in at an expo he and his wife are great people. They have done alot up here for reptile enthusiasts as well. You should see the crowds at their booth when they have their breeders there!!!:eek:

At the end of the day I'm here because I appreciate chameleons...EVERYONES!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom