Faly Brothers and Step Brother

robmd1

Avid Member
these first two boys are brothers from Bobbies Boy who is a son of Bobbie who is a son of Raiden.. the third Boy is from Rob clarkrw3 an his daughter to bobbie. " these are just awesome Falys. thanks for beleaving in that female Rob....
heres one im def keeping..

then we have there Step Brother.. I need a name for him but been calling him Double-V.... he is from Rob clarkrw3 an hes is just awesome!!!!

thanx

Nice assortment of pix. I have been jonesin' for some faly. I unfortunately am out of room and can't seem to locate them when I want them. Thanx for giving me some good pix to go on, when I'm back in the market. Thanx again for makin me jealous and pis-%d off. look great.

They sure are pretty. But I think out of all of them I go for Double V. He is awesome. The guy after him looks a good bit the same. How many of these do you have now? Including the females you never show.:( We just don't count in your life, it makes me soooo sad.:(

They sure are pretty. But I think out of all of them I go for Double V. He is awesome. The guy after him looks a good bit the same. How many of these do you have now? Including the females you never show.:( We just don't count in your life, it makes me soooo sad.:(

I have a few..... Double V is from Clarkrw3.. he got a female from me "Bobbie"daughter an hes her boy so I hadta have one an you know me if I get a male ima get a female sister too. I also got a pair from the slash side with the same dad... yeah I have a few..
Double V is Awesome!!!!! all of his brothers Rob hatched out look Awesome..

the smallest of three boys shed so I took a few pics he loves to climb on the iphone so it cant take pics so I used a diff camera to take the pics..

his brother...

and another brother...

there all showing awesome coloring with a lot of white an sweet lookin blue and the red rain is poppin. the last one was the first born so Im keeping him

yup more pics...
love this lil guy an hes gunna turn out awesome can tell already...

this guy is lookin sweeter everyday but cant keep em all..

Thanks Everyone for the kind words these guys are gunna be real sweet..

Those are some pretty sweet Faly's you've got there-how do you choose which ones to keep!?

Its real hard to choose id like to keep a lot more but that would be cham hoarding.. im glad I can let some go to others so they can enjoy them as much as I do..

Back
Top Bottom