Falling

Ooh good idea...except the closest Ikea is an hour and a half away :(maybe winners will have something

10 dollar card table at walmart.... Goodwill.... I dont mean to sound rude but if you are gonna get a pet you should be able to care of it... If you dont have money for a table that means no money for the vet, god forbid anything happens...

When I lived at the beach, my shelves were all constructed from stacked bricks or concrete block (whatever I could score from others) and plywood boards....

If the only other piece of furniture in your home is your desk...then I guess you're limited...otherwise, you can improvise! Get creative. Even putting them on a coffee table would help. Stack furniture on furniture if you have to.

Like I said, I'll take a look this weekend for something...in the meantime, will being up higher stop him from climbing the mesh and falling??

10 dollar card table at walmart.... Goodwill.... I dont mean to sound rude but if you are gonna get a pet you should be able to care of it... If you dont have money for a table that means no money for the vet, god forbid anything happens...

And yes, I can take care of them. I am just on a budget right now to pay off some debt. If anything happens to them, I am more than able to care for them.

Almost any height is going to help. I do think your best bet on that is to do what you did: put the plant close by. That way, if he starts to fall, maybe he can grab the plant.

Well i went into my breeders place at lunch to get some more feeders and he says he has something I can use as he's moving locations and getting rid of a lot of old furniture. I should have by tomorrow. Also, I am picking up a sun-ray 5.0 tube for more uvb. I have a mega-ray i use for heat/uvb...should I still use it for heat or will that be too much uvb and just go with an incandescent bulb?

I would go with an incandescent bulb. 60-75 watt should be fine for cages that size. You wil need to buy two clip on dome light fixtures. They are real cheap though 7 bux a piece at the most.

I would go with an incandescent bulb. 60-75 watt should be fine for cages that size. You wil need to buy two clip on dome light fixtures. They are real cheap though 7 bux a piece at the most.

Cool thx! Oh and the calcium powder w/o D3 finally came in, so i have that now too. Hopefully I can fix Miss Peggy Sue's aim/eyesight issues with it

Back
Top Bottom