Most of my fake plants are just fine when it comes to giving my cham water. However, one type I have tends to drip off the dye used to color it. Is this poison for my cham?! he has not drank any of this water (he drink from other leaves) I just wouldnt want him to indulge in the orange(ish) colored water and get sick... also, I have a none toxic paint I used on an old fake plant to give it extra color. This does not seem to drip away with added water, but I was wondering also if he were to somehow ingest small pieces (flakes) of this if it would cause impaction, or pass fairly easily?