F 3 month panther identification?

Rasrodrigo

Hey everyone, hoping to possibly get some help on what type of panther chameleon I have.. the store didn’t know. I do know it’s hard with females to tell what type they are. Some say I have to get a blood test or breed her when she becomes of age to see what her baby’s look like.. maybe someone out there can tell by looking @ her..
Thank you guys

Attachments

• 282A1946-3B75-423B-BD2B-BA5F22BD75F8.jpeg
    282A1946-3B75-423B-BD2B-BA5F22BD75F8.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 318BEAD3-F61F-47C1-9D18-D62C5DE14044.jpeg
    318BEAD3-F61F-47C1-9D18-D62C5DE14044.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 75
With females you can not tell the specific locale visually only through proper breeding records. I have never heard of blood tests to tell. Many from pet stores have no clue about the breeding. Some are cross locales already... So breeding is more then likely going to produce another cross locale.

She looks a bit bigger then a 3 month old though.

Ya I was just going by what the store told me as far as what she was and how old and a guy mentioned a blood test. I’ve never heard that before ether. So. basically it’s going to be hard to tell even with her baby’s. Do to what % her blood line is.. like what her mom and dad where...
Thank you for the response

Ya I was just going by what the store told me as far as what she was and how old and a guy mentioned a blood test. I’ve never heard that before ether. So. basically it’s going to be hard to tell even with her baby’s. Do to what % her blood line is.. like what her mom and dad where...
Thank you for the response
I mean... I would not breed a female if you do not know the locale. Then it just creates babies with unknown lineage.

Back
Top Bottom