Eye problem

Jgarcia007$$

Maui has been doing very well he eats fine poop and pee look normal but he still seems to have a little bubble in his eye just wondering if im doing somthing wrong his lights are goo got his basking light and t5 ho for his uvb I feed him super worms and crickets I also got him a humidifier so idk why his eye is like this he rubs them often as well and advice would be great

Attachments

• Snapchat-2070399476.jpg
    Snapchat-2070399476.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 75
They may not be on tonight but they will see this tomorrow. I do see what you mean about his eye.do you dust his feeders with any calcium and vitamins? If so what supplements do you use. They’re going to ask you that so might as well answer it now so they can see when they come on to help. It will just speed up the process a little.

They may not be on tonight but they will see this tomorrow. I do see what you mean about his eye.do you dust his feeders with any calcium and vitamins? If so what supplements do you use. They’re going to ask you that so might as well answer it now so they can see when they come on to help. It will just speed up the process a little.
Yes I do I have calcium without d3 everyday and calcium with d3 and multivitamin twice a month I don't think it's a deficiency because his other eye is perfect

I hate eye problems because it's too hard to figure out what's really going on most of the time. Could be something stuck in it...in which case you will need to get a vet to flush it. Sorry I'm not of much help. ☹️

Well, there you go. Everyone thinks a visit with a good chameleon experienced vet is in order so I hope you can do that. If you need help finding a vet let us know because we have a member who can get you names of good vets in your area.

Back
Top Bottom