Eye closed, not using tongue

Nope none of them do. I heard that they are working on a new one now that does but it will be awhile before that gets released. I just posted their recommendations for supplementation schedule. It is quite different then how we typically recommend supplements be used. I use repashy supervite for preformed A and D3.
I will order this, thank you

Sounds like you need a vet. A lot of eye issues also start right after they shed and some shed gets in their eyes. Might need to have they eye flushed well and then followed with eye drops. Most tongue issues are due to malnutrition or a tongue injury.
Going to vet Monday. Eye issue has been ongoing, the tongue issue just popped up. Seeking advice on husbandry, supplements and what to ask vet.

Should add I use bee pollen to coat with calcium. Is there a gutload you suggest?

So Earthpro A does have Bee pollen. I would follow the recommended schedule from arcadia though. It is a bit more work since you actually have to put it down on a calendar to keep track of but that is how they recommend it be given. The Earthpro A is done on almost all of your feeds so he should be ingesting plenty of bee pollen.

Should add I use bee pollen to coat with calcium. Is there a gutload you suggest?
Bee pollen is amazing! In fact Matt introduced this to me when I first got my Veiled. The Panther I have is from him as well. I use it to gutload and coat feeders occasionally. I use Repashy Bug Burger and Repashy Superload occasionally but mainly fresh veggies off this list below.
Gutloading 101.jpeg

Bee pollen is amazing! In fact Matt introduced this to me when I first got my Veiled. The Panther I have is from him as well. I use it to gutload and coat feeders occasionally. I use Repashy Bug Burger and Repashy Superload occasionally but mainly fresh veggies off this list below.
View attachment 231190
My gutload should be good, I use all the top veggies and bee pollen along with the bug burger. Cant understand what I am doing so wrong that my cham is not thriving.

Sorry, line breeding (inbreeding) has many drawbacks! Frequent tongue and eye problems being just a few of them!
My first cham. I went by all the good reviews and thought they were best source for a healthy cham. I had no idea and followed all the research to my best. This was not a whim purchase and I'm sooo frustrated after how much time and research I've done and my cham is still not well. Is there anything I can do? What would you have your vet do? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom