Eye bulging

e30nate

I just noticed Ernest doing this a few minutes ago while he was outside. Never seen him do it before or at all since I brought him inside. Should I be worried or could he just be getting something out of his eye maybe?

3127E555-5EF4-49C6-B57E-434BE7B7A22E-13297-0000015819758685_zps64c269f3.mp4

im unable to see the pic!
did it look like he was blowing his eye turret up like a balloon and rolling it around?
if so he was cleaning it, it is a natural thing that they do. he most likely had something in it. i would keep an eye on it and if he keeps doing it up the mistings a little bit so that water will land on that eye to help flush it out :)

im unable to see the pic!
did it look like he was blowing his eye turret up like a balloon and rolling it around?
if so he was cleaning it, it is a natural thing that they do. he most likely had something in it. i would keep an eye on it and if he keeps doing it up the mistings a little bit so that water will land on that eye to help flush it out :)

Yeah I couldn't see the picture. :(

It was actually a video, but yeah he was blowing it up and rolling it around. Il keep checking on it and make sure he's not doing it too often. Thanks for the help

your welcome! If he does keep doing it theres some other things you can do to help him, but well cross that bridge when we come to it, so keep us updated if he does it a lot more! :D

Back
Top Bottom