Eye Bubble

AncientCritters

Established Member
I noticed this yesterday so I took some pics today. He had automatic misting to clean it out and I thought he would have by now. Has anyone seen this before. Rob
PICT3456.jpg

PICT3457.jpg

PICT3458.jpg

Don't worry its not that rare. It's a build up of bacteria. Simply wet a que-tip and gently massage is out of his eye. You're going to have to restraint him so be prepared of your little man hating you (even more if thats the case) lol. After you get the jelly fish looking thingy out of his eye, give him a long shower. If you don't have one of those expensive misters you could always buy an auto-mister and tape the trigger to shoot and have it pointing towards the top of whatever plant you have set-up in his enclosure. Shitty thing is, you're going to have to re-fill it a number of times before the day is gone. Good luck

-Brian

No need to. Just make sure the que-tip is wet. And don't press even close to medium hard on his eye. His eye is softer than alot of good things...

One thing you might want to also consider is that animal "might" have a sinus infection. That parted lip is usually a sign that you're messing with an infection. Maybe a mild URI. Again, this is all a maybe. Try Brian's advice and if you're still having problems you might need to get an IM shot of Baytril, ect into that animal. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom