Expo!!!!

I would like to go to a good reptile show. Repticon in Springfield Mo was a joke IMHO. I didn't figure they would have anything but crossed my fingers that they would. Nope. Not one chameleon of any kind whatsoever, they had snakes and turtles. I think geckos and bearded dragons. They had crickets and I asked if they were banded, the guy says they are what is in the box . My translation is you have no clue. I did get lights cheap and bendy vines. So, next time I'm in KC I want to go to one in the big city.

To the OP, hope you find what you are looking for and more! :)(y):)

I would like to go to a good reptile show. Repticon in Springfield Mo was a joke IMHO. I didn't figure they would have anything but crossed my fingers that they would. Nope. Not one chameleon of any kind whatsoever, they had snakes and turtles. I think geckos and bearded dragons. They had crickets and I asked if they were banded, the guy says they are what is in the box . My translation is you have no clue. I did get lights cheap and bendy vines. So, next time I'm in KC I want to go to one in the big city.

My repticon is a joke too. There are hardly (if ever) any chameleons and when there are they are sick wild caught jacksons. I only go because I can get cheeper supplies and feeders. I also like to look at the animals but always get disappointed because of the very few chams

My repticon is a joke too. There are hardly (if ever) any chameleons and when there are they are sick wild caught jacksons. I only go because I can get cheeper supplies and feeders. I also like to look at the animals but always get disappointed because of the very few chams
In June I went to the same Expo same one and place. I bought 3 panthers and thy had Farleys, nosesy, ambanja and sambava's

In June I went to the same Expo same one and place. I bought 3 panthers and thy had Farleys, nosesy, ambanja and sambava's
umm.. the one I went to? I just went to it in September. They had one in March, but was cancelled due to flooding (pipes). They were supposed to reschedule, maybe that was in June. IDK. I just won't go back to that one unless free tickets are involved. :)

Back
Top Bottom