Exotic Short Hair (Persian)

alexbrock

I am adding a new member to my family soon. Anyone have any advice as to cat litter and food? It's been a while since I've had a cat. I figured I'd ask here first before I go off and venture in some cat forums :eek:

If you want a really good cat food, use Blue buffalo. Its really great. And as far as cat litter Tidy cat is a good brand. Hope I helped out! :)

I used to have 4 cats, and the only cat litter that I found to be any good for me was Scoop Away. It keeps the smell to a minimum and lasts the longest for me. :)

heres a pic of her. ill be picking her up in mid July!

6a29593b.jpg

Cat Litter

WoW! that is a cute kitten. Yeah Scoop Away and Fresh Step Scoopable have odor eliminating carbon plus they both give off a good smell when scratched and moved around by the cat. So "scoopable" and "carbon", are what to look for and dont ever buy cheap the urine clumps will fall apart right back into your litter. The two above will stay in a hard ball making clean up easy.

She's utterly adorable. You know she grows up to be a cat, right?

I'm not a cat person. To me, they are just angry they aren't big enough to kill me and they are always waiting for a moment of weakness on my part...also, I'm really allergic to them and they seem to find that attractive.

omg she's the cuties thing I have ever seen i just wanna squeeze her furry cheeks and kiss her non stop till her eyes pop out!!! i just love furry fuzzy cute things.

She's utterly adorable. You know she grows up to be a cat, right?

I'm not a cat person. To me, they are just angry they aren't big enough to kill me and they are always waiting for a moment of weakness on my part...also, I'm really allergic to them and they seem to find that attractive.

I'm the same as you but I think I don't like them because I am allergic lol.

Blue buffalo makes really good dog food so I would expect the same for their cat food

Get a high quality dry food and a medium quality wet food. Or go raw. Do a bit of research on their diets if you want her to live her maximum lifespan and be healthy.

I prefer pine pellet litter or that corn litter. I just throw it in the "animal-poo" compost pit (NEVER your compost that will be going near veggies.)

Oh wow! I'm not a cat person at all either but that is a VERY cute kitten. How old will it be when you collect it and what are you calling it?

omg i love them sooo much i want them on a rainbow and in my bed i just want to take everyone i see home with me!!!

She is a very cute kitten. I have too long haired persians. If you don't like dealing with a litter box. Get the cat genie. It's kinda expensive so I was really sceptical. But I ordered it now I haven't had to scoop poo in 6 months, and I'm in love with my kitties again.lol. But I feed Iams because you can specialize the formulas. Hope that.

CUTE! When I had kitties I used Fresh Step scoopable... It worked the best for me and it smelled SO good, like laundry detergent. :D

Back
Top Bottom