Exotic Black Soldier Fly larvae

I looked into that but as I only have 2 dinky chameleons, I couldn't imagine what I was going to do with all those grubs.(20 pounds a month!) You could probably start a little back door "phoenix worm supplier" gig if you're the industrious sort.

I don't know how exotic they are :)p) but my chameleons would not touch them... though my bearded dragon loved them.

One of mine just loves them. He stares at the cup when it's empty. The other might eat one or two if offered a couple times a week, but he wouldn't miss them if they never showed up.

I can't get any type of different worms in Hawaii , would love to feed her silkworms once in a while for a treat.

You are in Hawaii? Did you see this?

SPECIAL ORDERS
We can ship the BioPod™ via USPS to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, and US Military Bases overseas. Because of the complexities of shipping via air, please allow a few extra days for processing. Unfortunately due to government regulations, we cannot ship any live goods outside of the 48 mainland states. Except for the countries listed below, we cannot ship the BioPod™ to foreign destinations. We do apply an international surcharge for all international BioPod™ orders of USD$12 per parcel. Additional customs, taxes and duties may apply upon arrival. We will ship the residential BioPod™ to the following countries:

Canada

They have the worms and pod in stock in a local shop. That is how I found out about them, we also grow vegetables in our garden.

It all makes sense now... :p But wait, how did they get it then? Oh boy. ;p

Sounds like a neat idea anyways. Wonder how you will gutload them with the good stuff and not just random stuff?

The site lists Waikiki Worm Company as a regional distributor. It might be that part of their contract with that company is to not compete with them by selling directly to Hawaii.

Seriously! Is it just me, or are there a lot of people on this site that have a heart attack if nothing is done exactly by the book. Not exactly my style, I'm a rebel lol...

Seriously! Is it just me, or are there a lot of people on this site that have a heart attack if nothing is done exactly by the book. Not exactly my style, I'm a rebel lol...
By the book, you mean the law, correct? Perhaps we would rather not be arrested, fined, etc. :confused:

The reason the larvae can not be imported is most likely because of the states outside of the contiguous U.S. have different shipping laws.

Back
Top Bottom