Exo terra dual canopy 60cm ?

Ok I checked it out and I thinks it's a cool idea but my only gripe is the Arcadia can't hold a basking spot light??
Unless I use a seperate dome?

I have two dual tops. They work great. But I would suggest using a 20W hardware store halogen instead of the 35W exo terra. Halogens have a pretty intense heat output. Also, I got both of mine for great prices, one for $90 and the other for $95, both new. So it all depends on how much you can get them for. Also I use a 5.0UVB and a 6,700K tube. The 6700K balances out the blue output of the UVB bulb nicely.

I can get the dual exo terra for about £70 and the Arcadia £55 and the difference to me is being able to use basking bulbs etc also which is a plus and that must be the extra cost?
I just feel my chameleon would benefit more, a lot more!

I would go with the Arcadia an a separate dome with heat bulb in it. The halogen bulbs have a very tight beam which I do not like. The dome can also be moved to where you want it then and hasn't gotto be enact to the uv at all time.

I would go with the Arcadia an a separate dome with heat bulb in it. The halogen bulbs have a very tight beam which I do not like. The dome can also be moved to where you want it then and hasn't gotto be enact to the uv at all time.

That settles it!
You have made the Choice easy!
Arcadia it is!

Is this the one? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371661825.320169.jpg

By the way how does the Arcadia work?
Is it one bulb or 2?
If its 2 bulbs (tubes) then other than a repti glo what would I use?

The 36 inch high reptibreeze is only 18 inches square. It's only the 48inch high cage that are 24 inches square.

It also comes in the silver colour.
But it's not available in the uk. I looked everywhere and wouldn't settle for less. It's on zoo med site, well it was at the time

Oh if you find a link to it let me know as I have looked for this size cage but never found anythin in the past.

Back
Top Bottom