Exo terra dual canopy 60cm ?

Because 4ft high is a bit too tall and 18x18 is not ideal at all!
It was over 2 years ago, if you want me to I can check my bank Info and get the info that ?

No as that would require 4ft for sure. I had a adult female but she passed late last year. Her name was dizzy.
Bowser my nosy be (juvenile) is in it now.
Ps why did I keep thinking the arcadia held 2 tubes?
Is it defo the best canopy I could use as I really want to flood the cage with uv!

Iv just purchased a 18x18x36 reptibreeze for £21.99 and am wondering what I could keep in it for good?
I'll be purchasing the canopy 2murro, will I have to buy the tube seperate?

Everything comes with it including tube. Where did you get the cage from?

Jacksons or carpets could go in there but they are both quite a step up from panthers and not readily available in the uk and if they are usually wild caught.

What the 21.99 cage? Is that where you got your current cage from? A female panther would go great in there.

No no no lol
My 24x24x36 I got from the states through lllreptile.

Today I won a bid on a 18x18x36 reptibreeze and was wondering what to put in there!

Yeah. If it was from lll it would have been one of their own cages they make themselves of the come in silver too and is that size.

I think you might be correct as it didnt come in a reptibreeze box! so I'm beginning to agree!
Am looking at carpet chams and female tamataves at the mo

Last edited:
This canopy is being delivered today, one last question!
Do I use it as it is or am I meant to buy a different tube for it?
Any specific positioning of the canopy or anything I need to know?

Whats the matter with it?

You want to use the tube that come with it. i have never had a problem with swell and I can assure you these are a 100 times better than the exo terra ones.

Back
Top Bottom