Exo Terra Cameroon Expedition 6 - The Video

WoW Chris awesome video . Thanks for the letting us have the chance to watch this it's almost like we were there with you. :)

Amazing video Chris. Wish I could have been there. It must be hard seeing them in such beautiful scenery out in the wild like that with no cage walls and then coming back and keeping them confined to such a small space:-/ I always love seeing animals in their natural habitat! Thanks for posting.

Excellent, I totally enjoyed the film. Great information and photography.
It should be broadcast on PBS.
Huge props Chris for enduring the hardships of field study.

Just watched the Video in HD and was very impressed with the quality of the whole production. Great footage of their natural habitat which really helps set up the right enclosure here at home.

Many thanks!

WOW! that was awsome. ya'll get bit up by bugs? looks really hot 2 but i bet it was worth it to see chameleons in the wild.

Glad you all enjoyed the video Exo Terra put together on the trip. It was a great trip to be on!

WOW! that was awsome. ya'll get bit up by bugs? looks really hot 2 but i bet it was worth it to see chameleons in the wild.

Actually the bug weren't too bad. There was only one place we were that I got bitten up pretty badly overnight. Otherwise, it wasn't an issue.

We were up in the mountains so the temperature was actually quite cool. In the threads I linked to, I provided temps at each place.

dang you were a part of this expedition congrats man that is really something. Do you get exo terra junk to demo or discounts?

Nope, I buy all my Exo Terra products myself and continue to do so. I know a couple of their distributers who have helped me make large orders through them rather than just going to a petshop, but I've bought all my Exo Terra products.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom