Exo Terra Cameroon Expedition - Mount Cameroon

Good to see a field post on this forum. I was about to quit. Good stuff Chris - It's cool to see chams in the wild where they're SUPPOSED to be.

Good to see a field post on this forum. I was about to quit. Good stuff Chris - It's cool to see chams in the wild where they're SUPPOSED to be.

Awesome pics Chris as usual. I always check your threads theyre informative and usually chock full of the rare species we dont get to see very often.

As for you Josh, if you dont like the forums you dont have to participate. This is a place for keepers and admirers to get together and share ideas and information. So while we all enjoy chameleons in the wild theres still a place for them in captivity also, if they are maintained properly.

I don't interpret Josh's comment as being terribly antikeeping, but merely accurately pointing out that the forum sadly lacks significant field content!

Awesome pics Chris as usual. I always check your threads theyre informative and usually chock full of the rare species we dont get to see very often.

As for you Josh, if you dont like the forums you dont have to participate. This is a place for keepers and admirers to get together and share ideas and information. So while we all enjoy chameleons in the wild theres still a place for them in captivity also, if they are maintained properly.

Neither anti-keeping nor anti-this forum in any way, as I keep chams as well. I was referring to my work with exotic chameleons in southern Florida about which I've talked with Chris quite a bit. It's nice seeing them in their native habitat (where they should be,) instead of in the wild in Florida. The "I was about to quit" comment was pure jest - I've actually got a Florida field post in the works for you guys in a few weeks.

Ha, to be honest I think there were probably just as many, if not more, pics of me posted in the facebook and blog albums but if not, its probably because Loren is more photogenic than I am.

Glad you all are enjoying the pics.

Chirs

Loren had a blast Chris. We will get some pics up on the LLL facebook soon! You took some great pics here. My brother is "photogenic" though? LOL. I guess...

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

Thanks for sharing. Those montium photos look amazing and I found your comments on their habitat to be very interesting.

Thanks again guys for all the complements. It definitely is nice to be able to see them in their natural habitat rather than in an invasive population or enclosure for a change. Definitely wish I could visit them their more often!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to post some amazing shots from your trip!!!

I'm curious to know if after spending time and seeing many chameleons in their natural environment, did you come away with any ideas or feelings about how you might change your husbandry practices to benefit your captive animals?

Thanks again!
Rob Nixon

Back
Top Bottom