Excursion time

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
As I handle my chams as less as possible, I do believe getting them by time out of their enclosure for a (few) hour(s) and get them out of their room (in my case the basement) should be good for their mental enrichment. Today I gave Ranjo and Sonny their moment, as Bella has 24/7 this moment.

Ranjo is just such a friendly fella, I don’t handle him, because he’s soo small. Last time was a few weeks back for putting him in his new enclosure. Today I went in his enclosure and he let me touch him and even came out. For those who are familiar with this species, they normally would turn almost white. Here he’s checking his surroundings, just love their colour pattern.

F485B135-05AF-48D3-9C4D-779269A42423.jpeg

In his temporary tree
77BB7033-2BC5-4561-BC2B-2A41357DC06B.jpeg

Then we got Sonny who enjoyed his window Pothos time till the fullest
7D3BA10F-9646-4A03-BCB6-B614E1BCDD17.jpeg
0F3E2523-C068-4250-9F4F-B8F9DE59BC14.jpeg

I love them all and they’re beautiful! Of course you have to know I’m partial to Sonny because he looks like my aEustis! 😁
I got that with all chams I see here (except the diseased ones), all are beautiful. And of course, I would expect that, I believe you’re one of the true xan lovers over here and I truly know why 😉😇

I got that with all chams I see here (except the diseased ones), all are beautiful. And of course, I would expect that, I believe you’re one of the true xan lovers over here and I truly know why 😉😇
Yes I am. It’s the very first Cham I got 25 years ago and the only species I’ve ever kept. But I do think all chams are beautiful, even the sick and maimed.

Yes I am. It’s the very first Cham I got 25 years ago and the only species I’ve ever kept. But I do think all chams are beautiful, even the sick and maimed.
Cool, that’s a pretty long time and I understand why it would be the only species, they’re really special.

I got the same with sick, maimed and neglected animals, as @ElliotG and many others, I got a weakness for them. In a certain way it’s like they’re more rewarding towards us (maybe imagination), however I get so much joy every day seeing movies of sweet pea, many would turned their back towards her just for the way she looks. Maybe it’s the fighting spirit and adaptation of those which attracts me the most.

Cool, that’s a pretty long time and I understand why it would be the only species, they’re really special.

I got the same with sick, maimed and neglected animals, as @ElliotG and many others, I got a weakness for them. In a certain way it’s like they’re more rewarding towards us (maybe imagination), however I get so much joy every day seeing movies of sweet pea, many would turned their back towards her just for the way she looks. Maybe it’s the fighting spirit and adaptation of those which attracts me the most.
It’s the fight they got in them, I can’t resist not giving them a chance at a good life.

C98790DC-E1B0-4AF4-A519-EDFD5CCF9123.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom