Excited 13 more days!!!

jcarlo17

My parentals have been watching my little Cali for the last five months in San Diego due to me being stationed on Ft lewis. I miss my family and my lil dood back home cant wait to go back Cali looks like he has grown so much. That and i also made my mom and dad cham lovers muahaha:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My parentals have been watching my little Cali for the last five months in San Diego due to me being stationed on Ft lewis. I miss my family and my lil dood back home cant wait to go back Cali looks like he has grown so much. That and i also made my mom and dad cham lovers muahaha:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sounds cool! I would be very excited if I were in your position too! :)

Nice man, welcome home. My brother just got out around a year ago from the Marine Corps and he was stationed in Camp Lejeune in North Carolina, my brother graduated out of the base in San Diego though. Glad to see you coming home, thank you for your contribution to your country!

Nice man, welcome home. My brother just got out around a year ago from the Marine Corps and he was stationed in Camp Lejeune in North Carolina, my brother graduated out of the base in San Diego though. Glad to see you coming home, thank you for your contribution to your country!

yup it was a long five years just glad to make it back home in one piece. never thought id say this but cant wait to go back to school haha

yup it was a long five years just glad to make it back home in one piece. never thought id say this but cant wait to go back to school haha

Yeah my brother served over seas so I totally understand to a certain point how that much feel. And actually right now he is getting his Bachelors degree and will have it in about a year or so.

Congratulations on your soon to be homecoming!! And a great big "Thank You" for being a bad ass soldier and serving our country! You rock dude!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom