Excess water

james557

I just got my veiled yesterday and havent chosen a bedding yet (I know newspaper eorks but I'd like it to look more natural), when I mist there is excess water at the bottom, can I leave that to help hold humidity levels or should I wipe that up? I also made sure it was wiped up and dry before bed last night, but was wondering if thats an issue during day? Sorry for all the questions

I just got my veiled yesterday and havent chosen a bedding yet (I know newspaper eorks but I'd like it to look more natural), when I mist there is excess water at the bottom, can I leave that to help hold humidity levels or should I wipe that up? I also made sure it was wiped up and dry before bed last night, but was wondering if thats an issue during day? Sorry for all the questions
No bedding for veileds. They tend to eat it like idiots. Bare bottom, full bioactive, drainage tray, or newspaper/paper towels is your best options. I wipe up excess water daily. Best thing you can do is have a lot of live plants to soak up that water with.

Back
Top Bottom