US Everything must go!

Well, selling off everything and getting out of bugs for at least a couple of years. Starting a new job and won't have time 😕. Hoping to eventually build a bug shed and get back into it, but for now I have to step away.

***I'm going to edit this and add prices once I get better counts on everything, but these are the colonies I have left that aren't spoken for. Please PM me with any interest, I can get addition pictures and happy to answer any questions you have. Check my ad here for shipping info: https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/roaches-isopods-and-more.174164/
I can also still fill starter colony and other smaller orders for the time being too, but trying to sell off the whole colonies as fast as possible***

I will send the substrate with the whole colonies. You'll just need the bin and stuff for them to hide/climb on. I could send cork bark too in some cases if interested.

ROACHES:
-Ivory
-Dusky cave
-Cuban burrowing
-Question mark
-Banana
-Surinam+giant canyon isopods
-Shadow
-Little Kenyan roach

ISOPODS:
-Giant canyon
-Powdery orange
-Dwarf white (Trichorhina tomentosa)
-Armadillidium Gestroi

OTHER:
-Springtails
-Lesser darkling beetles

I also have a little greenhouse frog, super hardy, about the size of a large cricket. Happy to send him/her free to anyone. Would go great in a small set up on a desk or something. Easy to feed, eating springtails, dwarf isopods, and little surinam roaches I throw into a bottle cap. Just living in a large salad container ATM(which seems to be plenty of space).
Could you possibly post a pic of the frog?

If the little froggy is native to central Florida, you can send him here and I’ll release him.
Thank you! I believe they're from cuba if I remember right, but have established populations in FL. LMK what you think, I'd have no problem sending him down to you.
I can't believe you're doing this!!! Good luck in your new job!!
Thanks kin! Doing it for several reasons.. mainly my new job/career will give my family a more comfortable income, but will be tough and a lot of hours, so I'm trying to chill out with everything else. Even unsure about the cham. Hopefully in the next 2 years or maybe sooner, it should ease up a little and maybe I'll get back into it!

Back
Top Bottom