Eustis ate out of my hand!!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
This morning I tried hand feeding Eustis once again and he ate two wax worms out of my hand!! I have been waiting 7 months for this and am very excited about it! He’s finally learning to trust me I think. I only feed him maybe 2 wax worms once a week or two so he doesn’t get them often and he loves them. I’m so happy!

I started trying to hand feed yesterday but the only food my cham likes a lot is super worms and they bite... But I will prevail

This morning I tried hand feeding Eustis once again and he ate two wax worms out of my hand!! I have been waiting 7 months for this and am very excited about it! He’s finally learning to trust me I think. I only feed him maybe 2 wax worms once a week or two so he doesn’t get them often and he loves them. I’m so happy!
Wow a big milestone for you and Eustis…….congrats 👌🏻👌🏻 This always feels great

I’ve been bitten and it does hurt!! Back 25 years ago when I had my first Jackson’s I tried feeding them and I got bitten more than once and yes it did hurt so I’ve never bought them since. They’re also known to bite the reptiles mouth and tongues when they’re eating them so no more for me!

I’ve been bitten and it does hurt!! Back 25 years ago when I had my first Jackson’s I tried feeding them and I got bitten more than once and yes it did hurt so I’ve never bought them since. They’re also known to bite the reptiles mouth and tongues when they’re eating them so no more for me!
That’s why I buy small ones

Back
Top Bottom