Ermm.. this is awkward.

Syn

Avid Member
I have no clue what a male chameleon's *ahem* looks like.

But I accidentally made my veiled mad, when taking him out of the cage for his medicine..

Suddenly he holds on to me really tightly and well.. here's the embarrassing part.

A red thing came out? ... Jeez, this is weird.

...I'm just worried this is something else... but if it's not oh dear lordy.

My mom saw the whole thing. UGH!

hahahahahahahah oh dear lordy is right, got that same scock for the first time myself the other day!!!LOL!!!

Not surprised this isn't a very popular topic - but I'd like a bit more info just in case this isn't normal or they are his guts..

Yes. Thank goodness. I have to go to bed. I'll check on this before school. Goodnight.

Just don't tell your Mom that your cham was trying to have sex with you. At his age and your age I think he may have been molesting a minor. I would hate to see the cham go to jail.

ROFL. He really likes you!

p.s The term is 'Hemipenes'.

Dont wear that mini-skirt! :D Especially if your a guy!!! LOL

I guess I do know NOW! Agh.

And lmao I don't wear miniskirts and I'm a girl. Too frilly. ;)

All these cham molesting threads make me feel like I have ugly hands because my cham never tries to molest me! =(

I guess a gay cham wouldn't be a great breeder though

emo-rofl.gif

All these cham molesting threads make me feel like I have ugly hands because my cham never tries to molest me! =(

I guess a gay cham wouldn't be a great breeder though

Hahahahahahahahahaha omg.... I showed that one to my brother :p

Too funny...:cool:

hahaha, i think i must have horrible hands too, what were you doing, playing some Barry Mantalow in the backround? My cham just runs from everything, though hes never seen a lady cham. yours must be a born breeder :)

Back
Top Bottom