- Your Chameleon - Jackson chameleon, female, I think 1 year old. I have owned her for 6 months.
- Handling - One to two times a day
- Feeding - Horned worms, Super worms, and crickets horned worms 6 a week, super worms 12 a week crickets 40 to 50 a week. crickets in the morning, worms in the afternoon. I am not gut loading.
- Supplements -exo terra multi vitamin and once a week.
- Watering - Spray her and cage three four times a day. Spray her twice a day for about five minutes. Almost every time I spray her she drinks.
- Fecal Description - Brown wet pellets . No, I was told she was cage born.
- Cage Type - Screen cage, 26''X16''
- Lighting - zoo med, ReptiSun 5.0 UVB Mini Compact Fluorescent. Daylight Blue Reptile Bulb (75w). Nightlight red (60w). 12 hours on, 12 hours nightlight.
- Temperature - 70`F floor 85`F at the top. 70`F Thermometer at basking spot and at the floor.
- Humidity - humidity is at 45 to 55. misting. Hygrometer.
- Plants - yes. I cannot remember the names of the plants.
- Placement - center room at wall. with a air purifier on the other side of room. 64'' to the top of the cage from the floor.
- Location -south eastern United States