Enclosure in the wall.

I've always wanted to do a thing like that. Don't have the material or the time. Awesome, nonetheless :D

I know this is an older thread just joined and came across this one. I love the set up. Would love to do this myself. Now I don't have a wall but looking at doing this with a cage of some sort. What type of vines did you use and it looks like you have tree stumps in there? Or is that something you made?

Wow. I am blown away. This has convinced me to do better for my little chameleon and at least get her a live plant :) its stunning!!!

Amazing I am making a huge screen cage and hoping to have it like this inside like a real life jungle.
I've been discussing it on the enclosure and suppliers forum under the heading trying to make a ecosystem please help.
The info about the cage dimensions are in there.
Would you be able to tell me how you greater the inside of that cage? I'm mainly interested in the soil part of it as I haven't seen many people do it on such a big scale and would like to know how they went about it and how it worked out for them?

*Looks at pictures*
*Looks at my enclosure*
*cries*

Hahaha! That is a phenomenal build! Time to revamp my enclosures then :p

some new pictures of the new setup.

The problem is that it is very hard to show how big the enclosure is on a picture. so i tried with a ball.

Yup yup,it must have some large mist system to go with that, May I ask what type of the mist system you use and how often you need to refill the system??

i use a mist systeem like mistking. with 12 nozzles.

i don't need to refill the systeem. I have a watertank with an automatic system that refills it. So the waterlevel in that tank is always at the same level.

Great set up! That must be a very very happy Cham. It's simply beautiful. Great work

Back
Top Bottom