Enclosure in the wall.

Well I seen a thread a while back where someone cut out a piece of plastic cardboard, put planters where she wanted them. then took some grape vine and positioned them where she wanted those. Then she took great stuff foam insulation and filled in all the voids where it represented a rock wall. Then she took some safe silicone smeared it all over that, and while it was wet she put I think peat moss, or eco earth all over it. after all this she planted it, and it looked incredible.

Well I seen a thread a while back where someone cut out a piece of plastic cardboard, put planters where she wanted them. then took some grape vine and positioned them where she wanted those. Then she took great stuff foam insulation and filled in all the voids where it represented a rock wall. Then she took some safe silicone smeared it all over that, and while it was wet she put I think peat moss, or eco earth all over it. after all this she planted it, and it looked incredible.
How did she get the plastic cardboard 3d or did she entirely use the foam for that?

No the plastic was flat. When she put the things where she wanted them and filled it in that's what made it 3D. I'll se if I can find the thread It was a while back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom