Enclosure in the wall.

This thread has inspired me to build a scaled down version for my Trioceros perreti. They would love a setup like this I think.:D

Today i finished an app for my iphone. Now i can control everything on my iphone.
Here are some screen shots. The text is in Dutch. The app is a long sheet and you can scroll up-down.

at the top i can choose between 4 different programs. This controls the enclosures inside and outside.
cloudy - hot - very hot - cold for winter (parsonii)

each program has different temp-humidity ....

and i can also see the temp for the big enclosure.

here i can choose Moods. Each icon sets a different mood
mist (litte droplets) - rain - irrigation on the back - fogger

on this i can see what lights are on and if there something other is on: like fogger, ....
now there is nothing on, because it's night. during the day the lamps and devices that are turned on light up.

here i can let it rain in the outside enclosures and there is a link to a weather forecast.

I hope there are not to much faults in my text...

greetings

This is amazing... Now if I win the lottery, flying you in to build me one of these will be the first thing I do. Someone to come to my house every morning to blow dry my hair straight will have to be the second thing!

My reaction to this thread.

Funny+Chameleon_6.jpg

I am blown away! At first I looked at it like a living painting, but then when I read about the app that you CREATED, well, that just increased the awesomeness of this project! Excellent job!

i don't know all the names, i just pick what i like

Dischidia livida
Anthurium radicans
Anthurium scandens
Cissus amazonica
Ficus spec. from Borneo
Javamoss
Marcgravia sintenisii
Monstera acuminata
Ficus panama
Ficus sagitatta
Philodendron laciniatum

and a lot of other stuff

I dont know if I should be angry, jelous, exicted or sad. That has got to be the coolest viv build ive seen. sounds like it should be in a zoo or something. and the app. thats just awesome.

Back
Top Bottom