Egyptian pose, Nugget eating, closet enclosure, & Mist King videos

Monkeykungphu

Last edited:
How long did it take to get your cham to eat out of the milk jug feeder? I haven't had any success with it.

I used to use a milk jug feeder for my female Veiled this past summer but I took it out because the feeders kept going behind the paper towel i put in it for the crickets to crawl in it and i found superworms that were in there for about a week so i just started to hand feed her. (she is spoiled :rolleyes:

great videos btw! :D

Not long, especially with Nugget. He's a hog. Did you glue some screen to the back of the jug so the crickets climb up? Make sure you put a lot of hot glue around the perimeter so the crickets can get back there, because they will if you dont!

I tried to place the screen in the jug in site of his basking light. I figured he would eventually glance over & see crickets hanging on the screen.

Took Ozwald a little slower as he's a little more finicky, but he got the hang of it pretty fast.

How did you get your pothos to be so full. I can hardly keep them alive let alone growing lol. I love your set up.

I've got a 4' 6500k flouro above the cages along with their reptisun 5.0 uvb. I think the extra light helps. I just got the Mist King a week ago which will definitely help, but before I used my hand mister to soak the cages/plants really well at least twice a day. Pothos are pretty tough plants really. I killed 3 hibiscus but the pothos keep rockn & rollin! Hibiscus need TONS of light.

Good luck & thanks!

Looks good bro. I have yet to hook up my Mist King. I am planning to revamp my setup, AGAIN :D! I will do so, once everything is complete.

Nugget is a beast and I am glad to see that Oswald is doing good as well.

Thanks maybe thats my problem I have a umbrella plant and a few pothos in my set up, maybe all I need is more light. I have 2 of the Exoterra 5.0 bulbs in on his set up. maybe i need to get some good plant lights as well.

I've got a 4' 6500k flouro above the cages along with their reptisun 5.0 uvb. I think the extra light helps. I just got the Mist King a week ago which will definitely help, but before I used my hand mister to soak the cages/plants really well at least twice a day. Pothos are pretty tough plants really. I killed 3 hibiscus but the pothos keep rockn & rollin! Hibiscus need TONS of light.

Good luck & thanks!

the lights should help, but even with a misting system, I remind people to water their plants at least once per week.

Harry

Looks good bro. I have yet to hook up my Mist King. I am planning to revamp my setup, AGAIN :D! I will do so, once everything is complete.

Nugget is a beast and I am glad to see that Oswald is doing good as well.

Thanks! It's extremely easy to install the system. I literally had mine installed in less than an hour after I opened the box. That's of course with only two cages too! Might take you a little longer with your setup Andrew, but it's still a cinch! :D

Back
Top Bottom