I am a first time owner. I have my chameleon for five months, since she was a one-month old juvenile. She walked around the enclosure, including the ground, for a few weeks before. I provided her with a laybin which covers 1/3 of enclosure base area. The laybin is 20cm in height. It is filled with Eco Earth (ZooMed). She seldom walked on the dirt and never dug in it. Today, she looks very weak and she napped in the daytime. I am worried that she may be egg-bound. Please advise. Thanks a lot!!!!!!
- Your Chameleon - Female panther, 6-month old
- Handling - Once a week
- Feeding - Crickets gutloaded with Repashy Superload, dusted with ReptiCalcium w/o D3 everyday; with Reptivite with D3 (Zoomed) once a week, She ate 4 crickets/day recently
- Watering - A drinking water fountain is provided to her. I sometimes see her drinks.
- Fecal Description - White urate and dark faeces, did not find the faeces these two days.
- Cage Info:
- Cage Type - Zoo Med ReptiBreeze Open Air Screen Cage, Large, 18 x 18 x 36-Inches
- Lighting - 50W warmth lamp as UVA; T5HO 10.0 22-inch UVB
- Temperature - Basking temp 30C, room temperature around 26C recently, measured by hygrometer
- Humidity - 50-70% ambient humidity, measured by hygrometer
- Plants - Live and fake plants
- Placement - In the living room
- Location - Hong Kong