earwigs for feeding?? (hope those nasty things are good for something ~ lol)

little leaf

Avid Member
well, I was just tending my garden, and :mad: I am already seeing earwigs -I was wondering (if I cut the butt pincer off ) if the chams could eat them? I dont think they really pinch w/ them- but I dont want to feed those parts -

also, can roaches eat yogurt ?

Ear Wigs

The general rule for catching bugs and feeding to your chameleon, is that the bug cant/ shouldn't have red, yellow, or orange coloring.Those are nature's warning colors, saying that the bug is dangerous. I haven't looked at an earwig lately, but i think i remember them having a redish-brown exoskeleton. Also, you might want to keep in mind that bugs found in your yard might have been exposed to pesticides. Even if you don't use them yourself, surrounding neighbors might. Hope this helps!:)

The general rule for catching bugs and feeding to your chameleon, is that the bug cant/ shouldn't have red, yellow, or orange coloring.Those are nature's warning colors, saying that the bug is dangerous. I haven't looked at an earwig lately, but i think i remember them having a redish-brown exoskeleton. Also, you might want to keep in mind that bugs found in your yard might have been exposed to pesticides. Even if you don't use them yourself, surrounding neighbors might. Hope this helps!:)

thanks :) yes, they are a redish/brown - I dont have neighbors - lol I live in the mdl/ of a woods and all fields around me - but that is something to think about if you do have neighbors - TY again :)

Back
Top Bottom