Dumb PAINTERS! Almost dead chameleon

So some painters painted our guest room in our house, the room next to it is where yoda’s cage sits(right next to the door). I was at work and came home to the door wide open as all the fumes from the painted room next door intoxicated Yoda’s cage. I remember closing the door previously, preventing this from happening. So they must have literally went into that room to look at Yoda, thus leaving the door open. I looked in his cage and see him DANGLING by his two hands, almost like he was doing pull ups. The paint fumes almost killed him. I dont know what to do, and he has zero movement in his legs and arms, only things he can move is his mouth and head. I picked him up and propped him up on a perch. He drank and ate some crickets. He is 2 yeats old and really cannot lose him. I love him too much. What should I do??
I am just now seeing this and it’s been a while since this happen, I would love to hear that he made it?!?! I’m so sorry this happened to you and really am hoping he pulled through 💔

Back
Top Bottom