Dulce's (my Cuban Knight Anole) New Home

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today my husband set up a condo for Dulce. So far she seems to really like it.

Dulcescondo82910017.jpg

Dulcescondo82910016.jpg

Dulcescondo82910029.jpg

Very neat. Hope she decides to stay around instead of having to go find her all the time. :eek:

Thanks everyone!

Syn, she's been hangs out on a tree about 50% of the time with no problems. She just didn't have an official free range with lights and dripper until now.

At the bottom of the condo there's a drip pot with holes in it and the water runs down into a smaller pot below that has to be emptied. I'll get a pic of the bottom to post of that shortly.

Last edited:
Dulce is a real sweetheart and very friendly even to strangers. So far she stays in her condo pretty good.

Thanks to everyone for looking and for all the nice replies.

I'm adding a few more pics so you can see the bottom of the condo. It has two pots on the bottom. A very large one on top that catches the water from the mistings and dripper. The large pot has holes in the bottom and the water drains down to the second smaller pot on the bottom and we empty the smaller pot every couple of days.

The large pot on the very top of the condo houses the MV bulb, and the drip system.

You can see Dulce in the 2nd and 3rd picture. She's really enjoying the condo and only got off a couple of times onto my desk when I'm there to sit on my hand, arm, shoulder or head and when she's done with me she hops back on her condo.

DulcescondoIslandHouseSofa007.jpg

DulcescondoIslandHouseSofa008.jpg

DulcescondoIslandHouseSofa011.jpg

so nice

looks like the round part is a bowl that has been drilled and made to hold the light fixture, am i correct? Thats really a very neat set up, are there any directions or instructions on making the skelton of the project basics, i like the lamp in the enclosure and all; just wondering??

I bought two of these off eBay. We just added the plants. We plan to set up the second one this weekend for Luie and Camille to share at different times of course.

The very top of the condo houses the MV bulb with a screen over it, and the drip system. You fill the dripper from the black tube coming out on the right side at the top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom