Dubia's .. Sweet

Apparently its about 2 feet away from my bed. When i'm laying in bed, i can hear them. And yes i have couple of thousands. Sometimes it scares me thinking that there was escapes...:eek:

I had a cricket escape about a month ago, I'm guessing around 15 got out. Fortunately they were juveniles no where near ready to breed and my cat loves hunting bugs, It gave me a solid day of entertainment watching the cat chase crickets. I cant imagine having a couple thousand Dubia's escape, that would suck.

I had a cricket escape about a month ago, I'm guessing around 15 got out. Fortunately they were juveniles no where near ready to breed and my cat loves hunting bugs, It gave me a solid day of entertainment watching the cat chase crickets. I cant imagine having a couple thousand Dubia's escape, that would suck.

lol atleast you have a cat that can chase. There's one incident that happened while i was cleaning my roach bin...I was holding the egg crate with my index and thumb on the edge and b/c the egg crate were heavy (couple hundred mix) it riped from my fingers...They all scattered and i was like a mad women trying to huddle them together and throwing them back into the bin. Whats even worse was while i was huddling them i had cramps on my leg...That was the worst experience i had with cleaning my dubia bin.

Back
Top Bottom