Dubia

Hi @ERKleRose you mentioned that you use a che for your locusts. What type ,wattage and on a thermo ,you said if I'm correct 24/7 . As it's getting cold it the uk was going to put 1 up at night, but I've never run 1 above an exoterra tank iyo ,do you think ( if the thermo messed up ,,) it could/ would melt lol the plastic in screen cover) obviously not lol if it did. I have 3 che 2x150 1 x 240 . Any advice be much appreciated. Tia

Hi @ERKleRose you mentioned that you use a che for your locusts. What type ,wattage and on a thermo ,you said if I'm correct 24/7 . As it's getting cold it the uk was going to put 1 up at night, but I've never run 1 above an exoterra tank iyo ,do you think ( if the thermo messed up ,,) it could/ would melt lol the plastic in screen cover) obviously not lol if it did. I have 3 che 2x150 1 x 240 . Any advice be much appreciated. Tia
I use just a basic and standard small wattage (like 25 or 50 watt) CHE bulb that gets them to the correct temps. You'll probably have a different wattage from me because of our different climates. Mine worked out to where I didn't need a thermometer. It runs 24/7, but I do have a baking light to make it hotter during the day. The CHE basically gets above the bare minimum temps and the heat bulb gets breeding temps. I have the smaller all-screen Zilla cage for my grasshoppers, so no plastic there. Obviously the bigger the cage, the bigger the bulb to produce enough heat. I hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom