Dubia roomate

ayiaskepi

I found some weird type of caterpiller (but not) bugs in my dubia tote, along with a couple beetles. Firstly, how did they get there??!!! Secondly, can they harm my dubies? I know it is kind of worthless to ask without pics, but I dont have the means to take some right now. Has anyone else experienced dubia roomates? Also, I have found two dead adult males since starting my colony (about a month ago). Does anyone have any idea as to why this would happen. The dubies are well fed and hydrated. They are in the garage which is always around 85 or so this time of year. The only thing I can think of is that they dies of "old age". The only concern I have is that my order of dubies came with minimal adults; one arriving dead.

still just a fuzz cold for dubia they do better 88-92+* also if you are having problems with unwanted roomates there are a couple of things that might help (assuming your guests are not air born in nature) , first clean your dubia container the you can set your dubia container on several sheets of fly paper or adhesive shelf paper sticky side up (pinned to a board to keep it flat), or you can float your dubia container in a shallow tray of heated water, you could also try using a smaller mesh on your container, as for what they are , kind of hard to make a viable assesment without more info/pics

Back
Top Bottom