DUBIA & DISCOIDS - FREE Nationwide Shipping - FREE Overcount

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRoachRanch

Blaptica Dubia and Discoid roaches are 2 of the most popular species of feeder roach on the market today. They don't get too big, have no odor, are quiet and easy to breed. For informational videos on how to set up your very own feeder roach colony and more check out my website. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me 24/7 at your convenience and I'll get right back to you. *Customers from Florida looking to purchase DISCOID feeder roaches welcomed

IMPORTANT - These prices are NOT found on my site and are intended for my Chameleon Forum customers only. Please contact the e-mail provided in this ad set up your order and I'll get right back to you. No PM's here on the forum please.

Thank you,

- Ian Haggerty

[email protected]

- FREE Nationwide Shipping via USPS Priority Mail 6 days a week
- 20% Overcount w/ every order of nymphs
- $25 Minimum Order Policy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BLAPTICA DUBIA (20% Overcount included in every order of nymphs)

Extra Small Nymphs - These guys are babies! 1/4" in length and are great for feeding some of the smallest animals. Or if you have the time and want to start a Blaptica Dubia colony the cheapest way possible, buy in bulk and save yourself a ton of money!

200 ct. - $32.00
500 ct. - $60.00
1000 ct. - $90.00

Small Nymphs 1/2" - 3/4" - Looking for a smaller feeder? These guys are perfect for a wide array of animals. Not too big, not too small!

200 ct. - $36.00
500 ct. - $70.00
1000 ct. - $100.00

Adult Male Dubia - These guys make GREAT feeders for all sorts of larger animals. Including lizards such as Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Monitors, Chameleons, larger Invertebrates/Arachnids and yes even Hedgehogs all love em'! *20% Overcount does not apply to this product

*NOTE* - Please contact me before hand to set up your order of Adult Male Dubia

100 ct. - $32.00
200 ct. - $55.00
300 ct. - $75.00

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DISCOID ROACHES (20% Overcount included in every order)

Mixed Nymphs (Small - Med) - Nymphs will come in assorted sizes ranging from 1/4" - 1".

200 ct. - $36.00
500 ct. - $70.00
1000 ct. - $100.00

*Will ship this product to customers in Florida

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TERMS

- All orders Live Arrival Guarantee

- All unsatisfactory orders must be reported within 12 hours of receiving your shipment including photographic or video evidence mailed to the e-mail address provided above or the Live Arrival Guarantee is null and void.

- All orders are shipped w/ a DELIVERY confirmation that is included with your order free of charge and provides a tracking number. If you would like your order to require a signature upon receipt than please contact the above e-mail address before placing your order as there is an additional uncovered postal charge for a signature confirmation ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom