dubia colony

They are awesome! I ran out of smaller ones as well but hope they keep popping babies out. I have stopped feeding them off and am going to let the colony establish itself. :)

I agree and see what your saying, for me I would rather have already mature adults just to get some babies because i already have sub adults. How do you know if they are adult female i can tell the males? How do you know if they have molted or are about to molt?

Adult males have wings, females only have wing stubs. You cant really say for sure when they are about to molt, but once you've had them for long enough you can kind of pick out certain ones. I can't really describe what I'm trying to say! :) sorry.

dubia are cool! they're voracious eaters and, i think, fun to watch if you put them in a glass tank. the fun begins at sun down. enjoy.

:eek:

dubia are cool! they're voracious eaters and, i think, fun to watch if you put them in a glass tank. the fun begins at sun down. enjoy.

:eek:

Heck yes! I have my Dubia in a glass 10 gallon and I can observe them all night if I could stay up. Lol! One of my females just had 35 babies and am very excited, first batch. I also have Lobster Roaches and love to watch them as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom