Dropped eggs...

How is she behaving now?? Did she returned the branches? Eat? Drink? Keep an eye on her and if she shows signs of decline take her to a vet right away. It could mean retained eggs.

She is back in her enclosure. I've seen her drinking tons, but haven't seen her eat yet. I'm off to work. It's only 7:32am here. Thanks!

She should eat right after laying. I feed Teal'c even if it's late as the girls are usually starving afterwards. Good that she drank though! Sorry to be a downer :D that would just REALLY worry me if it was my girl!

She should eat right after laying. I feed Teal'c even if it's late as the girls are usually starving afterwards. Good that she drank though! Sorry to be a downer :D that would just REALLY worry me if it was my girl!

You already know that I'm a worrywart! Thanks for nothing! :mad: J/k! I didn't get to stick around and watch her eat. I placed a few crix in her enclosure and had to leave. I only knew that she drank because the mister is automatic. She's in a 2x2x4 with a dense gardenia. Hopefully she'll see the crix climbing up the screen.

I'm sowwy :( I worry too much too and have obviously passed ot on to you! If she is hungry she will find them! Teal'c can spot a bug tub half way accross a room :)

Back
Top Bottom