Drinking.

Char333p

Avid Member
So, i tend to mainly catch my chameleon drinking droplets off the screen when i hand spray. Even though theres tons of water on leaves in there. Is there a paticular reason he prefers it on the screen? Is it a visual thing?

I don't think anyone could definitely tell you why he prefers it that way. As long as he's drinking it doesn't really matter. It's probably a visual thing as you said. That's a good assumption.

So, i tend to mainly catch my chameleon drinking droplets off the screen when i hand spray. Even though theres tons of water on leaves in there. Is there a paticular reason he prefers it on the screen? Is it a visual thing?
Could just be a convenience thing for him/her. They tend to be lazy especially as they get older. You're lucky I never catch my guy drinking. Just see the the milky white urates and full turrets so I know he's getting it.

Reactions: iMi
Nah i know but maybe if someone has had theirs do the same or something. Blah gotta say these creatures are def more complex in husbandry

Could just be a convenience thing for him/her. They tend to be lazy especially as they get older. You're lucky I never catch my guy drinking. Just see the the milky white urates and full turrets so I know he's getting it.

Oh i walked in on him drinking lol... he doesnt drink in front of me either. But same his urates are good but i wish i witnessed it more often

Dido. I saw mine drink the first time the new misting system was installed. He was super curious about the whole thing. For a while he would shoot at the water droplets, but now I pretty much never see him drink. He's hydrated, so that all that matters...

Back
Top Bottom