dragons vs. chameleon

LAD

I know that chameleons get stressed at the mere sight of one another but is it the same with seeing other reptiles, specifically, bearded dragons? I ask this because I'm placing a tank with a bearded dragon right beside the chameleon cage since I have no other place to put it. Thank you for your future responses.

Make sure to keep them separate, use different items for each animal! You don’t want to cross contaminate the animals. I put a cheap ol piece of wood between my cages so they don’t see one another. This, in general is just a good habit to get into.

yea dont let your cham see the bearded dragon lol if your cham is a veild to he'll try and eat it , my buddies got one male veild off me from my first clutch and his dude tries to eat the baby bearded dragons on him i was holding one up away from the cat and all i hear is smash off the screen and its his veild speedy right there ahah just going nuts lol i couldnt beleive that he woulda made a snack outa him in seconds so keep them apart so they dont see each other

Be Very careful. Bearded Dragons are born with a disease that will wipe out a chameleon and a whole collection. The two shouldnt be mixed and make sure to use seperate tools for each one. Have a great day

I know that chameleons get stressed at the mere sight of one another but is it the same with seeing other reptiles, specifically, bearded dragons? I ask this because I'm placing a tank with a bearded dragon right beside the chameleon cage since I have no other place to put it. Thank you for your future responses.

I don't think either will like it, but you have to also think of the dragon. Mine gets upset whenever any type of lizard is in view. He's constantly bearding and bobbing his head.

Back
Top Bottom