Dragon Strand or Zen Habitat, anyone have experience with both?

Yeah so that one has the side panels... You can cover to retain more or open up. I would ask to see if he could cut vents in the bottom of the door for airflow. I have seen him make this modification for others. They cut long slits in the bottom acrylic panel.

I emailed Tamura early this morning but still haven't heard back.

I went to a local glass company to check on their PVC sheets.......OMG.......very cost prohibitive. I keep noticing that people talk about PVC sheet from Lowes/Home Depot......I must be looking in the wrong place or at the wrong item........

I emailed Tamura early this morning but still haven't heard back.

I went to a local glass company to check on their PVC sheets.......OMG.......very cost prohibitive. I keep noticing that people talk about PVC sheet from Lowes/Home Depot......I must be looking in the wrong place or at the wrong item........
I bought a sheet pre covid and it was not cheap. I could not get mine from lowes or homedepot. Had to go to a sign company to buy it. I think I paid like $125 for it but had them cut it down to the panels I needed. I spent $300 just on the wood and sealer and screws for my outdoor enclosure. It all adds up really quickly.

Dale gets a lot of emails so give him a few days to get back to you. He runs multiple businesses so he stays pretty busy.

Back
Top Bottom