Dragon Strand Medium/Large

Btw clearside is very interesting material... you cant really prop branches on it easily... its like a super strong sullifame... but i love it.. n the dragon ledges are lifesavers.

But great for keeping humidity n heat in side enclosure since winter is nearly here n im in NY its gonna get cold n dry.. my lil guy is bout 9 months and got the large clearside for him to grow into. Zero complaine.. i love it

Not to mention the owner takes his work with pride it something got damaged he insisted to replace it which i really appreciated even tho it was a little bend.

Btw clearside is very interesting material... you cant really prop branches on it easily... its like a super strong sullifame... but i love it.. n the dragon ledges are lifesavers.

But great for keeping humidity n heat in side enclosure since winter is nearly here n im in NY its gonna get cold n dry.. my lil guy is bout 9 months and got the large clearside for him to grow into. Zero complaine.. i love it

Not to mention the owner takes his work with pride it something got damaged he insisted to replace it which i really appreciated even tho it was a little bend.

Attachments

• 20181013_150355.jpg
    20181013_150355.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom