Done with shipping.

When you get your label through Ship Your Reptiles or through any of the other services out there that you can get your label through (there are other companies that offer the same services) you just attach it to your properly labeled box being sure the box is the type you ship reptiles in, and go to a Hub (it has to be a hub, not a local store that handles different kinds of shipping) and just place your package on the rollers that go to the back and off you go. You don't have to wait for anyone to handle anything.

I do it all the time. My Hub closes at 7:00 pm and I take my box in about 6-6:30 and it shows up at the address at 10:30.

I have also learned if the person is willing to pick it up at their hub, you can send it to the hub for pick up and pay the 10:30 price but the person can pick it up as soon as they open, usually around 9:00 am. So, your chammy doesn't spend any time on a hot truck, you get it earlier from a cool office.

I have always had a good experience with FedEx.

I had a terrible time at my closest hub. I tried to return a cham that I got from Northwest Chameleons. Elliot could not convince these people that he was certified to ship. I wound up going to one near where I work to send the animal. They never even looked at the box.

Back
Top Bottom