Don’t buy from CB reptile

Superllama64

don’t buy from cb reptile I bought a baby panther chameleon that died within a week and I had to email them for another week or 2 showing that I cared for him properly then I received a new one and that one lasted a week and a half. I have had 3 chameleons and I have never had any issues with them. I am just so mad that I wasted so much money just to be saddened and left with two dead chameleons.

You should definitely research the place you get your chameleons from.
Our site also has site sponsors who produce healthy chameleons.
I have heard mixed reviews about FLchams, but most of our sponsors are very reputable.

Yeah you are right I had never bought one online before so I didn’t really know. The others came from reptile expo’s. But I don’t think I will be getting another for a while because my mom knows nothing about chameleons and will find a way to blame me for this, and I need approval from her before I get anything which is very upsetting for me.

Well, that's just the way mom's are.
Sorry you had such a bad experience with CBreptile.

Next time you want a chameleon and find a place to get one...just make a new thread asking if anyone has any experience dealing with said place. Maybe you'll get good reviews, or maybe you'll hear horror stories like this one and find a better place.

Good luck to you.

don’t buy from cb reptile I bought a baby panther chameleon that died within a week and I had to email them for another week or 2 showing that I cared for him properly then I received a new one and that one lasted a week and a half. I have had 3 chameleons and I have never had any issues with them. I am just so mad that I wasted so much money just to be saddened and left with two dead chameleons.
We made the same mistake. Our first chameleon was bought from them. He was the size of a quarter. Had MDB when we got him. Crinkled tail, damaged back leg! Fought so hard to keep him alive. Lived for about 3 mos. we went all out to help our little guy. He still died. Broke my daughters hearts!! CB reptile offered half off my next purchase. NO THANK YOU! We got our new guy from Kamerflage!! He’s awesome!!!!

Yeah you are right I had never bought one online before so I didn’t really know. The others came from reptile expo’s. But I don’t think I will be getting another for a while because my mom knows nothing about chameleons and will find a way to blame me for this, and I need approval from her before I get anything which is very upsetting for me.

Wait now im confused... You said youve had 3 chameleons before these two deaths, but then you said your mom like you are only 12-14 years old, if you had chameleons before this how long did they live?

Back
Top Bottom