So i have a male veiled chameleon that i would say Its between 5 to 7 months and he seems to not like his cage, Im still missing plants in his cage is pretty empty right now if im honest but today he was really brown and he was going up and down in the cage and I decided to put him in one of my moms plants and he suddenly turned bright green and he has been there for an hour enjoying that plant
- Your Chameleon - veiled, male, and i would say around 4 to 5 months. 5 days
- Handling - when I got him and when I put him in my mons plant
- Feeding - I'm feeding him crickets and I might look for more variety, i tried to do it the earliest i can because when I go back to school i will put some crickets in there at 6 am (i have swim practice that early) I gut load them with vegetables and fruits.
- Supplements - I use flukers calcium with no d3 almost every day and I have a reptivitemultivitamin with d3 and every 2 weeks
- Watering - i mist his cage for a couple of minutes and I think he drink yesterday it looked like it
- Fecal Description - Big long piece is brown and another little piece is white. I dont think he has been check for parasites
- History - he closes his right eye and he has a bumb almost at the end of his tail
- Cage Type - I have a reptibreeze xl its 2x2x4
- Lighting - I have a reptisun 5.0 uvb and currently I'm using a halogen light for heat and i'm going to replace it with a 75W bulb this week. His light are on from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Temperature - 78-84. Lowest overnight would be my actual house temperature between 72 to 75.
- Humidity - 75 most of the time and 90 when I mist
- Plants - i'm currently not using live plants
- Placement - His cage it's in my room, there is a fan yes thats another reason why I want to cover a part of the cage (top) with plastic or something,the only traffic here is me coming every once in a while in and out of the room maybe the dogs and that's mostly all the traffic here, the cage is in the floor for now, i'm a welding student and my dad is a welder so we planning on making a table for the cage (currently 4 feet from the floor)
- Location - I'm located in Austin Texas