Does your cham hate veggies?

kongchi

My Sebastian won't eat leaves off his ficus. I've tried putting red leaf lettuce in his enclosure, but he just walks all over them, and he's even POOPED on them.

I was at the supermarket and decided that I wanted to try Kale. It has kind of a Mustard-y taste, and extremely crispy. Not too expensive either (It cost me $1.29 for a bunch). I put some of that stuff in there today at the base of my Ficus and he came down and NOMED them all. They are also great for cricket feed of course from what I hear.

Not saying this will work for you but it worked for me. It's cool hearing that crunch and seeing my panther eat vegetables. It seems like they flare up when they eat them too. My tip to you though is to tear them into pieces about the size of a nickle, I made the mistake of throwing one in there the size of my thumb and I didn't realize Sebastian can't tear off the excess pieces with his hand =P

DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

I will have to try that - my veiled will nibble on their pothos, but my panther isn't crazy about his plants.

Todd, LOVE the last pic!!!

Back
Top Bottom