Does Pete look healthy?

I love my silkies so much that I’ve considered buying myself one of these. ?
6107D599-2FC8-4B59-88DF-17380C4F3FB8.jpeg
It’s way way too expensive for me though.

My parents won’t allow any of those three. I already am barely able to have super worms.
Pete the panther is cool!
You could call him Quasimodo or Hugo for his amazing back shape.
Seems to have done well so far he’s tough!

Anecdotally,
I’m only 7 weeks into the whole process of working with some of these less common feeder bugs
(silks, dubia, BSFL,)
and I can say that while the initial squeamishness is understandable,
they are all actually MUCH less offensive, and
easier to contain than crickets!

I hope your folks will give it a chance;
I’ve decided that Dubai are so useful and inoffensive I’m gong to start a small colony now. Dealing with silkies if you can get them is a breeze and Bsfl are even easier.

I’ve dealt with crickets for years for a number of animals ,
the escapees, the noise, ugh.

I apologize for no response! He’s doin all right, he’s just a shy eater. We switched over to banded crickets and he ate them right up. Here’s a photo from a few days ago. We are planning on setting up a vet visit for within the next few weeks, all of our plans were derailed when my little brother found a kitten

Attachments

• 5EC0FC19-6B6C-4CEB-B3BC-8FB8353F346B.jpeg
    5EC0FC19-6B6C-4CEB-B3BC-8FB8353F346B.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 97
I apologize for no response! He’s doin all right, he’s just a shy eater. We switched over to banded crickets and he ate them right up. Here’s a photo from a few days ago. We are planning on setting up a vet visit for within the next few weeks, all of our plans were derailed when my little brother found a kitten
I don't know if its just the pic but... where are his spikes???

He’s had it his whole life. His sibling decided he looked tasty and but off part of it. This was it a few months after I got him. The dip was small, but got more noticeable

Attachments

• DD2CFD2E-5079-4E09-8162-180090E48006.jpeg
    DD2CFD2E-5079-4E09-8162-180090E48006.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 80
Those commenting on the chams back.. look at the initial post.

edit lol op beat me to it

Back
Top Bottom