Does anyone use a liqued multivitamin?

Hello

All this to say that I think a lot of healthy animals in the wild would have had food and I believe in large part to the bees as we know contains a whole pannel defensive molecules that make their own medicine (propolis, honey, royal jelly)

Who is going to send a cricket off to get sampled....... Wait I im going to stop. Put 1,000 crickets in a bin, with two oranges a couple apples and a few potatoes for gut loading, ok they are good to go, no need to know exactly per drop of nutria they are getting

justin

no one suggested you send a cricket to be sampled? although it has been done - we do know roughly what crickets provide, and that's why we know we need to calcium dust them.
and of course no decent cham owner only offers crickets as food. a wide variety or well gutloaded prey goes a long way to providing nutrients naturally.

if you want a liquid vitamin supplement, buy one that is meant for birds, read the ingredients / analysis, and use accordingly. I suggest injecting into roaches, diluted, rather than risking stress and aspiration by putting into cham mouth directly.

Back
Top Bottom