does anybody have a newton bloodline veiled chameleon?

here is a pic of him

Attachments

• IMAG0650-1.jpg
    IMAG0650-1.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 420
This is a Newton baby, he is about 6 months old in the top pictures and around 4 in the one below.

P1000988.jpg

P1000992.jpg

DSC00956.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh... I'd love to be able to get a cham from one of these v. well known breeding males - but alas, im in the UK and just get other peoples cast offs lol

That is who i bought my cham from.... Flchams is a awesome company i totally recommend them... and your cham looks a lot bigger then mine so i think mine is a bit younger and also he doesnt show near as many colors

That is who i bought my cham from.... Flchams is a awesome company i totally recommend them... and your cham looks a lot bigger then mine so i think mine is a bit younger and also he doesnt show near as many colors

Mines about 9 months out now but i think he's smaller than he ought to be because he was severely calcium deficient when I got him at 6 months.

I have a male from the Newton bloodline~ His name is Dino, and I got him back in October as a juvenile, which I guess would make him about 6 months now. Here is a picture of him, it isn't the best picture, but you can get an idea of what he looks like. He is now starting to show blues and yellows. He eats like a pig but he is kinda skinny, hopefully get bulks up a little bit before I show him to his "girlfriend" Gaga.

web.jpg

Last edited:
Out of all the pictures I've seen of the Newton offspring, none of them look anything like the father, Newton. I would love to have an all yellow and blue cham with a stunning design... But all the offspring turn out looking like a normal veiled. If you want a Newton's with that pattern.. You'll be disappointed. There are probably some that get that pattern but the color genes seem to come from the mother. Maybe if you bred a Newton's there would be a chance of those color genes appear. The seem to be recessive because the normal pattern is common and in the species forever.

Back
Top Bottom