Do you think I'm fat?

I believe you! She is awesome! I wouldn't want to have to feed her though!:D

Unquestionable she's truly awesome. It costs more to feed her breakfast than it does to feed me breakfast!

But that isn't the hard part of dealing with her.

She has her Idiosyncrasies.

1. She prefers a "spa day" every other day (see pic)
2. She is afraid of even the smallest cham and will run for cover if they're in her vicinity.
3. Her claws are massive and putting her in the spa and taking her out of the spa takes its toll on the skin on my arms. I may need a blood transfusion after today's spa session.

Attachments

• Melissa Really Likes Her Spa Days.jpg
    Melissa Really Likes Her Spa Days.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 229
Hi Laurie,

Where'd you get your Quadricornis?

Thanks.

Which ones? The adults or my 21 babies? Clutch 3 will hatch soon. I bought both the male and female i now have from forum members. The father of all the babies, was Lenny, a wc I had for 3 short years, but he will live forever in my heart.

At this point in time, I am one of a very few who has quads.

Which ones? The adults or my 21 babies? Clutch 3 will hatch soon. I bought both the male and female i now have from forum members. The father of all the babies, was Lenny, a wc I had for 3 short years, but he will live forever in my heart.

I'm interested in purchasing a pair. Are any for sale?

Sorry to hear about Lenny.

Thanks.

That is one big chameleon! How much does she weigh?

Can she really eat a possum?!?

You should post some videos of her! That would be so cool!

She's about twenty inches. She only looks that big when she's puffed up and no she can't really eat a possum.

Sorry.

Hi Laurie,

Any quads for sale at any price?

Unquestionable she's truly awesome. It costs more to feed her breakfast than it does to feed me breakfast!

But that isn't the hard part of dealing with her.

She has her Idiosyncrasies.

1. She prefers a "spa day" every other day (see pic)
2. She is afraid of even the smallest cham and will run for cover if they're in her vicinity.
3. Her claws are massive and putting her in the spa and taking her out of the spa takes its toll on the skin on my arms. I may need a blood transfusion after today's spa session.
That is one outright huge cham Thanks for the photos By the way her colors are equally amazing. I can tell you truly love her and spoil her

Any quads available?

Hi Laurie,

Really interested in quads. Any available?

Brian
[email protected]

Thanks.

Hi all, I have an outdoor freerange now and all the chams get along beautifully except for my adult male veiled, Osama.

Take a look at this slide show:

http://johnm-photos.com/project_categories/chameleons/?post_type=project
Thanks for the slideshow Brian,

You have a nice looking "herd"
Melissa is just beautiful! Let me know if you ever breed her. There are no Mellers around here. Also loved that day spa photo from earlier.
Gave you some rep on this thread and hope everyone else does too. : )

Lisa

Thanks for the slideshow Brian,

You have a nice looking "herd"
Melissa is just beautiful! Let me know if you ever breed her. There are no Mellers around here. Also loved that day spa photo from earlier.
Gave you some rep on this thread and hope everyone else does too. : )

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the kind words about Melissa.

Breed her? I don't even know if she's a girl!

Meller's are not hard to get and not too expensive. You can go to Backwaterreptiles.com and Sam will provide you some juveniles. The thing with the Mellers is that they are very large and very slow growing so it's pretty much a life long commitment.

Also, if they're going to die on you they tend to do it quickly. After the first three months with a Meller's you can be pretty sure that they're going to stick around for years!

Easy to care for if you can give them a shower every day (I have sprinklers in my new freerange) and can afford to feed them when they get bigger.

Here's a picture of her relaxing with her friend Ziggy from Madagascar.

Attachments

• Melissa and Ziggy (below) enjoying a day inside.jpg
    Melissa and Ziggy (below) enjoying a day inside.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom