DIY Misting Systems

TimCham21

New to the ChamWorld, getting my enclosure ready so I can get a Veiled. Wondering about some of the DIY Misting Systems that there are plans for out there, in particular the ones that use the 1 or 2 Gallon hand garden sprayer with a sprinkler valve and timer with the 1/4" vinyl tubing. Has anyone had any experience with this or similar types of misting systems? I just want some feedback as to if you lose quality by doing it yourself to cut costs. I know that you have to pump it every other day or so to keep the pressure up, but it seems like a good way to go if you want something more custom. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

New to the ChamWorld, getting my enclosure ready so I can get a Veiled. Wondering about some of the DIY Misting Systems that there are plans for out there, in particular the ones that use the 1 or 2 Gallon hand garden sprayer with a sprinkler valve and timer with the 1/4" vinyl tubing. Has anyone had any experience with this or similar types of misting systems? I just want some feedback as to if you lose quality by doing it yourself to cut costs. I know that you have to pump it every other day or so to keep the pressure up, but it seems like a good way to go if you want something more custom. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I have a link in my sig. you can check out.

Thanks for the help!

Looks like it's a good option for me starting off, I might go more advanced later, but this should be something that will work for me without sacrificing the quality of life for the Cham. I'm pretty stoked about getting a Chameleon, they have always fascinated me. It's great to see a forum dedicated to fellow herp lovers. Can't wait to get the little guy! PS, I'll have to post some pics of my enclosure, I built it myself with some help from my father-in-law, it's 24x24x52. It turned out really nice. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom